Your direct route to the uk food and drink market
For 25 years, Food & Drink Expo has been where new brands get their big break and expanding businesses go for growth. The show provies you with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the right buyers and decision makers from the grocery, wholesale, foodservice, manufacturing and speciality retail sectors.
- Connect directly with tens of thousands of major buyers and wholesalers under one roof, over three days
- The show covers the whole food market, from retail, grocery, foodservice to manufacturing
- Make deals face to face on a buzzing show floor
- Create brand awareness and showcase your products alongside the latest trends in food and drink
- Souce fresh leads from an industry guest-list packed full of the leading professionals from across the UK
WHY EXHIBIT IN THE UK?
- The UK is the most innovative grocery retail market in Europe. Even in tough economic times British consumers are keen to experiemtn, seek out convenient solutions and authentic specialities, and are prepared to pay for quality.
- The total worth of UK consumer expenditure on food, drink and catering is over £200 BILLION*.
- The UK Food & Drink industry is the biggest manufacturing sector in the country... larger than automotive & aerospace combined.*
- *Source: Department for Environmental Food & Rural Affairs and Food & Drink Federation
What our exhibitors say
Food & Drink Expo: the key stats
- 91% of visitors in 2018 were Management/Managing Directors/CEOs or Owners
- 33% of visitors were key foodservice buyers from independent cafes, coffee shops, cost sector caterers, large restaurants and hotel chains.
- 29% of visitors were from the manufacturing sector looking to source ingredients, packaging, equipment and services.
- 24% of visitors were buyers representing both small and large-scale wholesale grocery operations.
- 14% of visitors were from the speciality retail market giving you access to decision makers.
Contact a member of our sales team today:
t: +44 (0) 1293 610 228
m: +44 (0) 7572 608 470
t: +44 (0) 1293 846 606
t: +44 (0) 1293 846583
t: +44 (0) 1293 846530