Your direct route to the uk food and drink market
For 25 years, Food & Drink Expo has been where new brands get their big break and expanding businesses go for growth. The show provies you with the opportunity to meet face-to-face with the right buyers and decision makers from the grocery, wholesale, foodservice, manufacturing and speciality retail sectors.
- Connect directly with tens of thousands of major buyers and wholesalers under one roof, over three days
- The show covers the whole food market, from retail, grocery, foodservice to manufacturing
- Make deals face to face on a buzzing show floor
- Create brand awareness and showcase your products alongside the latest trends in food and drink
- Souce fresh leads from an industry guest-list packed full of the leading professionals from across the UK
WHY EXHIBIT IN THE UK?
The UK is the most innovative grocery retail market in Europe. Even in tough economic times British consumers are keen to experiemtn, seek out convenient solutions and authentic specialities, and are prepared to pay for quality.
The total worth of UK consumer expenditure on food, drink and catering is over £200 BILLION*.
The UK Food & Drink industry is the biggest manufacturing sector in the country... larger than automotive & aerospace combined.*
*Source: Department for Environmental Food & Rural Affairs and Food & Drink Federation
What our exhibitors say
"I've had the people I wanted coming to my stand, so I'm really happy. There are retailers and really big buyers here and you don't often get the opportunity to meet them. We've met some big names today and it's only day one."
Puja Rohailla, Founder, Nuto Snacks
"We're here to speak to the big retailers and we know this is where to find them. The show has been a great introduction to the UK market and we'll be back next time without a doubt."
Manish Madan, Managing Director, Regal Kitchen Foods
"We've done really well so far and it's only day one and we've already got two or three potential customers. Its' been beyond expectation and we've had a great day."
John Dorrian, Manager, Smithy Mushrooms
"It's been really busy. Having lots of interesting conversations with people, it's going really well. Becasue we're Bottlegreen we need to be at places like this to have a presence to meet new people, to get contacts but also just to share our story of Bottlegreen and how important we are to other people's businesses."
Jessican Gray, Marketing Manager, Bottlegreen Drinks (SHS Drinks)
Food & Drink Expo: the key stats
- 91% of visitors in 2018 were Management/Managing Directors/CEOs or Owners
- Sector breakdown: 33% of visitors were key foodservice buyers from independent cafes, coffee shops, cost sector caterers, large restaurants and hotel chains. 29% of visitors were from the manufacturing sector looking to source ingredients, packaging, equipment and services. 24% of visitors were buyers representing both small and large-scale wholesale grocery operations. 14% of visitors were from the speciality retail market giving you access to decision makers.
What our exhibitors said
We want all exhibitors at Food & Drink Expo to get the best return on investment and offer dedicated exhibiting packages to meet your specific business needs and budget.
There's also a comprehensive range of sponsorship opportunites available designed to boost your brand and draw a crowd.
Contact a member of our sales team today:
t: +44 (0) 1293 610 228
m: +44 (0) 7572 608 470
t: +44 (0) 1293 846 606
Senior Sales Executive
t: +44 (0) 1293 610493
t: +44 (0) 01293 610373
t: +44 (0) 1293 846530
t: +44 (0) 1293 846583