When and where is Food & Drink Expo taking place?
Food & Drink Expo is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham from 16-18 April 2018.
Who will visit?
Food & Drink Expo is visited by business owners, buyers and decision makers from the food & drink market including:
- Speciality food retailers - farm shops/delicatessens/bakers/butchers
- Supermarkets/food halls
- Cafes/coffee shops/tea rooms
- Restaurants - Michelin Star/chains/independent
- Wholesale/cash & carry
Should I be exhibiting?
Food & Drink Expo welcomes small artisan producers to big name brands from around the world. Do you manufacture or produce or distribute any of the following:
- Bakery / Biscuits
- Confectionery / Snacks
- Chilled / Frozen
- Fairtrade / Organic
- Food Safety / Hygiene / Equipment / Packaging
- Seafood / Meat / Poultry
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Hot / Soft / Alcoholic Beverages
- Olives / Oils / Sauces / Condiments
- Logistics / Supply Chain
How do I become an exhibitor?
To find out about how to exhibit at Food & Drink Expo please call a member of our sales team on 01293 846506.
If you would like information regarding travel, accommodation and Birmingham's NEC please click here.