When and where is Food & Drink Expo?
The next Food & Drink Expo is at Birmingham’s NEC from 23-25 March 2014.
Am I eligible to visit?
- Speciality food retailers - Farm Shops / Delicatessens / Bakers / Butchers
- Cafés / Coffee Shops
- Restaurants - Michelin Star / Chains / Independent
- Pubs / Bars
- Wholesalers / Cash & Carry
No under 16s will be admitted. Students by prior arrangement only.
Who will be exhibiting?
Suppliers from across the UK and internationally will be showcasing their products and services at Food & Drink Expo. You should expect to see:
- Bakery / Biscuits
- Confectionery / Snacks
- Chilled / Frozen
- Fairtrade / Organic
- Food Safety / Hygiene / Equipment / Packaging
- Seafood / Meat / Poultry
- Fruit / Vegetables
- Hot / Soft / Alcoholic Beverages
- Olives / Oils / Sauces / Condiments
- Logistics / Supply Chain
How do I register?
Registration for Food & Drink Expo will not be open again until the end of 2013. However we'd love to keep in touch so if you'd like to be involved in future forums working towards continous development of the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 610244 or simply fill in our quick form.
What is the cost?
Food & Drink Expo is a free event
For information regarding travel, accommodation and Birmingham’s NEC please click here.